If you’re seeking to reimagine Christian education in the 21st century and you’re passionate about living out the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you might be Brightwaters’ next hire.
Brightwaters is focused on people. We believe in investing in our people and seeing them flourish and mature, both professionally and spiritually.
About Brightwaters Christian College
Our Brightwaters Campus on Lake Macquarie is a K-6, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a committed team of teachers and supportive parents.
About this role
The school is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified permanent part-time bus driver to transport our students during school terms only, on fixed routes, weekdays for the split shifts of 7.30 am to 8:45am and 3pm to 4:15pm. Further occasional work during or after school hours may arise for transport of staff and students on excursions and camps.
- You have a good driving history.
- You’re a safe, reliable and courteous bus driver who enjoys serving others.
- You hold a current drivers licence in NSW.
- You have a current Working with Child Check or you’re willing to obtain one.
- You have a friendly personality and enjoy interacting with children.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Role suits the semi-retired or someone working around other commitments.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered:
If you’re a Christian teacher who would like some casual days as required by the school, please apply below.