Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with Ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia. We also now have Early learning Centres in 3 States.
Our Brightwaters Campus on Lake Macquarie is a K-6, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a committed team of teachers and supportive parents.
About this role
The school is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified permanent part-time bus driver to transport our students during school terms only, on fixed routes, weekdays for the split shifts of 7.30 am to 8:45am and 3pm to 4:15pm. Further occasional work during or after school hours may arise for transport of staff and students on excursions and camps.
The position commences in Term 1, 2020.
- You have a good driving history.
- You’re a safe, reliable and courteous bus driver who enjoys serving others.
- You hold a current drivers licence in NSW.
- You have a current Working with Child Check or you’re willing to obtain one.
- You have a friendly personality and enjoy interacting with children.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Role suits the semi-retired or someone working around other commitments.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered:
Applications close Friday, 8th January.