Brightwaters Christian College has families of Christian faith, of other faiths and of no faith position as valued members of our school community. Enrolment is open to all families regardless of religious affiliation or non-affiliation.
Following are the next steps to enrolling your children at Brightwaters Christian College.
- Arrange a campus tour. Contact us on (02) 4973 2591 or complete a Contact Form. On a campus tour, you can meet our teachers, see innovative teaching in action and enjoy the views across Lake Macquarie!
- Make a decision. You’re looking for a school that’s the right fit for your children. To help in making this decision, it would be helpful if you shared the dreams you have for your children. It would also be great to learn what you’re looking for in a school.
- Complete an online enrolment application. Once you’ve decided that Brightwaters is right for your children, it is time to submit your application. Apply using our easy to use online application.
- Attend a Principal’s interview with your children. This interview allows us to clarify the contents of your application and discuss your children’s needs in greater detail.
- Offer and acceptance. Following the interview, we will notify you whether your application has been accepted and arrange the necessary paperwork to finalise enrolment.